PROSPECT Homes has announced plans to reopen its sales office and show homes from next Thursday (May 21).
This will be on an appointment only basis, limited to two people at a time both from the same household, with additional safety measures in place to protect staff and customers.
The move follows updated Government and industry guidelines allowing home viewings and moves to resume.
Prospect, with its headquarters in Liverpool, has sites across the North West including Rose Gardens and Greenfields in Clitheroe, The Ridings in Longridge and Hall Drive Park in Alsager.
Head of sales Samantha Williams explained: “We want to reassure the public that we are doing everything we can to make visiting our sales offices and show homes as safe and as comfortable as possible for when they come in. We will be open by appointment only and with markings on the floor and in the carpark to help people maintain social distancing. Hand sanitising facilities will be available and we’ll be cleaning in between appointments.”
Face masks will be available to Prospect staff and the company is considering installing screens as an extra precaution.
Construction teams have already begun the phased return to work on Prospect sites in reduced numbers.
Sales teams have been working remotely and a new customer relationship management system was fast-tracked to enable the introduction of online reservations.
“I’m really proud of how the whole team across the business have managed the unprecedented situation and their flexibility as things have progressed,” Samantha said.
“Customers have also embraced the changes and we have secured seven reservations across our developments during the lockdown period. We’ve also had a lot of website enquiries from people looking for a new home and have been able to share video and virtual tours with them.”
Samantha added: “We also have customers who had reserved their new homes who want to be able to physically see the quality and finish of things before making their choices or who are desperate to see inside their homes as they progress.”
Prospect Homes is part of The Riverside Group Limited. All of the profits from the sale of Prospect homes are reinvested back into Riverside to help support vulnerable members of the community.
For more information about Prospect Homes or to make an appointment with the sales team on your preferred development, see http://www.prospecthomes.co.uk.
Prospect Homes procedures
- Customer appointments must be pre-booked with only one appointment at a time to ensure social distance is maintained within the sales complex.
- Thorough cleaning will be carried out between appointments.
- Customers will be informed in advance of the visit and at the start of the appointment of the measures in place that they need to follow.
- Customers should wait in their car until the time of their appointment.
- Hand sanitiser/ hand washing facilities will be available and customers will be asked to use these at the start and end of the appointment.
- Floor markings will help ensure two metre distance is maintained between people when going around the marketing suite Documents will be shared with customers digitally, including documentation requiring signatures. Where this is not possible documents will be left at a social distance for the customer to pick up.
- Reservation payments will be taken over the phone.